Monday, October 25, 2010

Shed, check!

The finished product!
Family photo complete with dogs (except Bailey)


Matt and John putting on the last sheet of tin.


Looking up from garden and Grandpa Kinnaird untangling some rope.





From the back toward the view of Swannanoa

So...I'm finally getting around to posting a blog! The blog, in fact, that everyone (John, Barbara, and Trip) has been harassing me about! The shed is finally complete! (Although these pics were taken some time ago) To celebrate, we had a family picnic since Grandpa Kinnaird was in town! The day turned out to be a little colder than expected, but enjoyable none-the-less. Since then, we've had a small scale work party and completed yet some other important tasks and there will be pictures to follow...sometime. However, here are the latest pictures of the completed shed and a picture of everyone! Although it's a great accomplishment to finally finish the shed, I can't say that I'm not a little disappointed that it's over, it was a fun family project!





















1 comment: